Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at iHello (“iHello”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at (contact@iHello.me).
Table of Contents
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
- DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information (phone number, email, social media accounts, …), and other information you voluntarily provide us.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us (i) when you sign up for the Site or Services, (ii) when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, (iii) automatically as you use the Site or Services, or (iv) otherwise when contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Site or Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following (“Your Data”):
- Profile Data. We collect names current office address, phone number(s), email addresses, title, company name, business email, business phone number, social media handles, and other similar data.
- We collect your contributions, trademarks, trade dress, logos, designs, slogans, text, writings, reviews, survey responses, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, and other material that you voluntarily provide to us.
Your Data that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you should notify us of any changes to Your Data.
Information collected through our Site
In Short: We may collect information regarding Your Data when you use our Site or Services.
If you use our Site or Services, we, our service providers and our third-party partners may automatically log or collect information about you, your computer, or mobile device, and your activity over time on the Site or Services including:
- Device Data. We, or our service providers, collect information about your device such as unique device identifier, media access control address, network information, hardware model, browser type, screen resolution, IP address, as well as usage and traffic data and information about how the device interacts with the Site or Services.
- Usage Data. We collect usage information such as the date and time of your access, visit or use of the Site, pages or screens viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, navigation paths between pages or screens, searches you conduct, on our Site and information about your activity on a page or screen.
- Location Data. Through our service providers, we use your IP address and other information to approximate your location when accessing the Site or Services.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process Your Data for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use Your Data for a variety of business purposes described below. We process Your Data for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to, among other things, provide the Site’s functionality, fulfill your requests, engage in analysis related to improving the quality of the Site, personalize your experience, enter into or perform a contract with you, track usage of the Site and Services, deliver targeted advertising, market the Site and Services, provide customer support, send you electronic communications, request feedback, allow for disaster recovery, enhance the security of the Site and Services, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process. If you choose to link your account with us to a third party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third party marketing partners may use Your Data for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time.
- Fulfill and manage your orders. We may use Your Data to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Site.
- Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop online advertising to keep you aware of what we’re up to and help you see and find our products. You may see iHello Card banners or ads when you are on other websites and apps. We manage this using a range of advertising technologies, including cookies, pixel tags, and web beacons.
- Request Feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Site or Services.
- To protect our Services. We may use Your Data as part of our efforts to keep our Site and Services safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce our policies.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- To manage user accounts. We may use your information for the purposes of managing your account and keeping it in working order.
- To deliver services to the user. We may use Your Data to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use Your Data to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Site or Services.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use Your Data for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Site and Services, products, marketing, and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
We may combine information we collect from or about you for any of the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short: We only share Your Data with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with access to the Site and Services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may share Your Data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use Your Data for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may share Your Data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests or we believe that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of iHello Card, our customers, or others for the purposes of, including but not limited to, fraud protection and risk reduction.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process Your Data with a third-party vendor to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose Your Data where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
More specifically, we may need to process or share Your Data in the following situations:
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer Your Data in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies, such as Google, to help you see and find our products. You may see iHello Card banners or ads when you are on other websites and apps.. These companies may use information about your visits to the Site and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Business Partners. We may share Your Data with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
The cookies we use generally fall into one of the following categories:
CATEGORIES OF COOKIES
To run the Site and to identify and prevent security risks.
To remember your settings and preferences, and to improve your experience on the Site.
To collect information about how you use the Site and monitor and improve the Site’s performance.
To deliver advertisements, to make them more relevant and meaningful to consumers, and to track the efficiency of our advertising campaigns on other sites or mobile apps.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process Your Data, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store Your Data and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
In Short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at contact@iHello.me